Admin/Accounts and Front Desk Coordinator (Part-Time)
We are looking for a reliable multi-tasker to fill the role of Admin/Accounts and Front Desk Coordinator.
To be successful in this role, candidates should be able to comfortably handle office tasks, provide polite and professional assistance via phone, e-mail and live chat and generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. They must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, candidates should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, attending to inquiries, maintenance of the studio space, and reordering supplies.
- Manage class schedule and bookings and providing real-time scheduling support through the use of MindBodyOnline
- Ensure student payments are up to date
- Coordinate and liaise with our fitness marketing partners
- Attending to inquiries via phone, email, live chat and walk-ins
- Greet and assist visitors
- Manage studio cash account
- Reconcile accounts at month-end
- Coordinate teacher replacements
- Ensure the needs of both students and teachers to facilitate smooth operations of the studio and ensure a positive experience for all
- Prior administrative and customer-facing experience
- Proficient use of Apple iMac and general computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Monday: 5.30 – 9.30 pm
Thursday: 5.30 – 9.30 pm
Friday: 5.30 – 7.30 pm
Sunday: 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Marketing & Sales (Part Time)
We are looking for a talented Marketing & Sales lead to undertake marketing projects for Art of Yoga. You will organize and execute creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient online and offline strategies.
The goal is to reach out and inspire individuals’ to begin and continue their health and wellness journey with Art of Yoga and also cultivate our image and personality as a community-based studio
- Develop and execute a yearly marketing plan
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, print etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness
- Monitor customer feedback and respond accordingly
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and report back on performance
- Prior experience as marketing assistant or similar role
- Proficiency conceptualizing and executing online (including social media) and offline (print media) marketing initiatives
- Able to create content in the form of write-ups and artwork to be published on our social media, website, newsletters, media kits
- Able to organize and market events such as media launches, promotional events
- Able to reach out and connect with media professionals to market Art of Yoga
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter with initiative to see through assigned projects from beginning to end with minimal supervision