We Are Looking For
Front Desk Staff (Part-time)
We are seeking a team player to join our family as a Front Desk Staff (Part-time).
- Perform daily opening duties, administrative, front desk work
- Ensure studio cleanliness throughout the shift
- Attending to enquires for walk-in, calls and online chats
- Greet and assist visitors; show them around; help them to feel at home
- All students to be properly checked in and processed
- Encourage students to take up packages and precess payments over the counter
- Be knowledgeable of all available packages, studio policies and classes offered
- Step in and take charge in the event of any unusual occurrences in the studio to ensure peace and calm
- Ensure affected/attending students are kept informed of any changes to the schedule e.g. Teacher running late etc.
- Monitor Listen 360 feedback software and act on any extreme feedback received
- Support the needs of both students and teachers to facilitate smooth operations of the studio and ensure a positive experience for all
- Pleasant personality, friendly, presentable and customer orientated
- Computer literate
- Interest in yoga and promoting its benefits
- Require to commit weekly Thursday 9am – 1pm ( 4 hours). Must commit at least for first 3 months. Able to perform covers when required which includes weekends and public holidays.
- No experience required as on-job training will be provided