What is OM Chanting?
- OM Chanting is one of the most powerful and an ancient healing technique introduced for the modern age.
- One of the techniques contained in Atma Kriya Yoga ( Atma means Soul and Kriya means awareness).
What are the benefits of OM Chanting?
- Supports our health and meditation practice.
- Brings balance physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Emotions are released and inner peace, happiness and love arise.
- Uplifts the environment, creates harmony and unity in man and nature.
How does OM Chanting works?
- By chanting OM within a specifically arranged group of people, the power of OM is enhanced and healing processes are amplified through aligning the vibrations.
How is OM Chanting so powerful and far reaching?
- Sound and vibration are the essence of creation
- OM is the primordial sound creating and pervading the whole Universe.
- The sound of OM belongs to all humanity, nations and religions.
- The World needs people who are willing to contribute to a change.
Why do OM Chanting?
- Time to realise the potential within and share it with the whole World.
- OM Chanting is used to bring about healing not only to ourselves, but also to humanity.
Who can OM Chanting and for how long?
- One does not have to belong to any religion or follow any spiritual path to do OM chanting.
- One is required to chant OM for about 30/45/60 minutes while sitting with a group in a specific arrangement.