1) When and how did you first start practising?
2) How you feel or what did you think after that first time?
I thought I was going to faint in the class! I have low blood pressure since young and with the sequences of Birkam plus the hot temperature of 39 degree, it certainly didn’t help. But yoga… has this amazing force to draw me back class after class. I guess the curiosity and hunger for knowledge kept me on the mat and fuel my desire to learn and evolve everyday
3) What inspired you to teach? And why do you continue to teach?
4) How has your practice affected your life and perspective on it?
Yoga… been with me during my highs and my lows, my happiest and also my heartbreaking moments. What it taught me the most was to “let it flow”, be it on the mat or off the mat. Not to hold on to something so tightly that you will hurt yourself (physically or emotionally) but rather to let things go and learn to flow or dance in that moment, because nothing is permanent.
5) Share something fun about Aislin.
Join Aislin on Wednesdays for Vinyasa Flow 4:15pm & Hatha Yoga 5:30pm.
Click here to book