1) When and how did you first start practising?
2) How you feel or what did you think after that first time?
It was during the time when i was still being treated for lower back & neck pain, where I first tried yoga. It was a studio in the east and when it closed down, my instructor formed a group for her regulars to attend. Rain or shine, the class was on every Sunday and I’ve never looked back since! After a series of sessions, the pain improved as well. Kristine was a good teacher and I’ve always appreciated what she had taught us.
3) What inspired you to teach? And why do you continue to teach?
4) How has your practice affected your life and perspective on it?
There was a period when my mum was getting frail and work was very stressful but yoga helped me by keeping my emotions and professionalism in balance. The final push to teach was when I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2012. I took a 5-month break and decided to do something worthwhile while recuperating.
5) Share something fun about Pamela.
Join Pamela on Mondays and Fridays for Hatha Flow, Yin Yoga and Yoga Therapy.
Click here to book