AoY Studio Policies
S$10 TRIAL POLICY
- Individuals coming to Art of Yoga to try out a class for the first time are entitled to a $10 TRIAL each. The purpose of this trial is to offer prospective members a chance to experience the studio by participating in a scheduled class.
- He/She may choose from any class within the class schedule as his/her $10 trial.
- He/she must create an account within MBO and purchase the trial online via our website in order to redeem this offer.
- Once created, the trial must be redeemed within two weeks, after which it will expire
- Individuals claiming this offer must
- Have never attended any classes at Art of Yoga through any other channels; e.g. Guavapass, KFIT, free coupons etc.
- Be a long-term resident of Singapore i.e. holds citizenship, permanent resident, employment or dependent status
- Be able to provide proof of residency
INTRODUCTORY OFFER POLICY
- This offer is valid only on the day of the $10 trial redemption.
- Valid only for long-term resident of Singapore i.e. holds citizenship, permanent resident, employment or dependent status.
- To claim this offer, individual must provide proof of residency.
- Introductory pass is valid for one month and strictly NO extensions are possible.
- Students may cancel their bookings any time up to 2 hours prior to the start of the class at no charge.
- Cancellations should be done via their own accounts either online or via the Art of Yoga app. Sending an email or text will also constitute a valid cancellation.
- Late cancellations made within 2 hours of the start time of a class, are chargeable and that class credit will be forfeited.
PACKAGE SHARING POLICY
- Sharing between two adult members is strictly NOT allowed. The purpose of a package is to allow each student to develop a regular practice.
- Sharing passes is allowed only between parents and dependent children, until the age of 17. Beyond age 17, a separate pass must be purchased for him/her.
PACKAGE EXTENSION POLICY
- 10,20 and 30 class passes are all valid for 6 months.
- Upon expiry, a S$50 extension fee is applicable to extend any unused passes for another 3 months from the original date of expiry.
- Purchasing another 10, 20 or 30-class pass will also extend the original expiry date for 3 months from the original date of expiry.
- Extensions can only be done ONCE for each package.
- Unlimited passes are valid for 1 month and NOT applicable for any extensions. Therefore, do ensure that you are able to fully utilize the pass before committing to it.
- Further extensions will only be considered under special circumstances and on a case-by-case basis. This includes but not limited to, pregnancy, serious physical injuries or illness that require the care of a physician. Proof of health condition will be required before a decision can be made on the extension of the pass.